Senior iOS DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
We are looking for a senior, world-class iOS Engineer responsible for the building, developing and maintaining of our fashion-retail applications (B2C but also B2B) aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets.Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. We are integrating Deep Learning and Computer Vision in to our app, and you'd have a chance to integrate this into our user experience and built the next level of AI for fashion into our App.
What we're offering you:
- Lead the design and development of our applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Create automated tests.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
How to apply (PLEASE READ THIS):
Email email@example.com your CV and provide answers to the following questions – if you don’t your application will not be considered
Q1) How many years of iOS and other Software Engineering xperience do you have? (should be at least 4-5).
Q2) Please share the one complex application in the AppStore with great reviews, to which you’ve significantly contributed to.
Q3) What relevant experience do you have with the following technologies: Objective-C, Swift 3.0, Cocoa framework, RESTful APIs? Share examples.
Q4) Provide an example of a web or data-driven system/program you've built, including source code (GitHub links or tarballs are fine).
We have someone who will review your code and answers, and if it's good enough we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- You can prove that you have at least one complex application in the AppStore with great reviews, to which you’ve significantly contributed to.
- Have completed at least 2 apps that are available in the App Store
- Strong Computer Science and Software Engineering fundamentals.
- Self-directed, independent and has experience owning complete features/products
- Hard working, and amazing ability to get stuff done
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift 3.0, and strong knowledge of Cocoa frameworks.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and responsiveness tuning using Apple’s recommendations and best practices.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications and mobile analytics.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Experience with application automated testing.
- Experience with Git, Buddybuild, Fastlane and Jenkins (CI).
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience on iOS, 5+ years experience programming
- Highly Proficient in spoken and written English
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Skills||back-end,mobile,software engineer,api,senior,cloud,ios,swift,git,objective-c,jenkins,analytics,computer vision,engineer,infrastructure|