Senior Ionic Developer @ RevUnitPosted by fevrokbot 2 months ago
We’re looking for a senior hybrid mobile developer. Someone who embraces mobile both as a developer and as an end user. Someone who is passionate about learning new technologies and open to change. The current focus is Ionic apps built with AngularJS, but that could always change as the mobile technology landscape changes.
We’re looking for someone who’s excited to make a difference in the lives of users as we’ll be creating productivity and intelligence apps that will be used daily by thousands and sometimes millions of employees. We’re also looking for this individual to be a leader and provide guidance and mentorship for junior developers while working hand-in-hand with an extremely talented team of existing designers and developers.
Since 2012, we’ve been designing world-class digital products, from Enterprise mobile applications to best in class web apps. The mission at RevUnit has always been to inspire our product teams to solve real-world problems. We believe that starts with cultivating an exceptional internal culture. RevUnit has a 96% Employee Net Promoter Score, and is one of the 2016 Best Places to Work.
Our commitment to our people and culture helps us to be successful in solving our favorite problems, which involve workforce transformation, or the process of innovating for enterprise employees. Our custom apps focus on task management and productivity, communication, engagement and gamification, and learning management systems. Through all of our products, we are ultimately building a platform for brands to connect their people with purpose.
RevUnit is committed to hiring the best people for the job, regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Ionic 1 & 2
- Experience with build automation via Gulp, Grunt, etc.
- Experience with API integration
- 3+ years software development experience with 1+ years hybrid mobile development
Nice to Haves
- Native iOS or Android development experience
- Exposure to Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Java, or other API frameworks
- PhoneGap, ReactNative, or other hybrid framework experience
- Employee health insurance 100% paid
- Employee dental insurance 100% paid
- Employee short-term disability 100% paid
- Employee long-term disability 100% paid
- 401k Program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Hackation Policy (1 paid trip per year to work from either of the other 2 RevUnit offices - Las Vegas or St. Louis)
- 2-3 Company all-hands meetings per year for team-building, training, and strategic alignment at RevUnit HQ in Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Employee equity program
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|