Senior Full Stack EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
Are you a top-notch engineer looking for all the excitement of a fast-growing startup but have a desire to do more than build the next Instagram for cats?
Awesome! We’re TheraNest and we’d love to talk. As a rising technology startup in the Birmingham, AL area, our mission is to solve real problems in a field that is incredibly critical to society, yet is often overlooked in the tech scene - mental and behavioral health. Managing a mental and behavioral health practice is full of challenges: from the day-to-day operations of scheduling and billing appointments to the challenges of ensuring better outcomes by tracking treatment goals and patient progress, TheraNest’s aim is to build a software platform that provides the tools and resources necessary for mental health practices to operate in an affordable, flexible, and scalable manner. The customers we serve include counselors, psychologists, psychotherapists, social workers, ministers, schools, and the many other professionals that diagnose and provide care for individuals with mental and behavioral issues.
We’ve got big plans for the road ahead - we’re expanding our platform’s capabilities, delivering new features and improvements to our customers, and integrating with partners and systems that add value to our product. We need developers that are ready to tackle big challenges and face tough problems head on. And, while we value solid tech chops and hard work at TheraNest, we’re also looking for team members that can help us build a culture that’s focused on employee well-being and personal growth.
We’re serious about team member well-being at TheraNest, so we offer:
- Unlimited paid time off - we want you to enjoy life outside the office
- 100% dental coverage for team members and their families
- 100% health coverage for team members and heavily subsidized family coverage
- Gym reimbursement (up to $40/month) and a free FitBit or comparable fitness tracker
We’re also committed to ensuring our team members have access to the resources they need for personal and job growth. We’ll provide you with:
- Your choice of a MacBook Pro or comparable Windows laptop
- Powered sit/stand desk, HD monitor, and high quality peripherals
- Unlimited reimbursement for books
- Access to online and in-person training
Furthermore, we’re dedicated to continually enhancing our team members’ well-being and quality of life - we constantly gather feedback to ensure we’re delivering the benefits that matter most to our employees.
As a member of our engineering team, your responsibilities will include:
- Building out new features and improving existing functionality
- CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Integrating with 3rd-party APIs and external software to augment platform capabilities
- Analyzing, tuning, and increasing platform performance and scalability
- Improving operational efficiency through automated tests and continuous delivery
Familiarity and experience with any of the following is highly desirable:
- Cross-platform messaging (RabbitMQ) and WebSockets
- Continuous Integration & Delivery (Team City)
- Service-oriented architecture and/or microservices
- Scaling applications on AWS through containerization (Docker)
- Mobile platforms and deployment (iOS, Android)
Most importantly, you must possess a strong desire and aptitude to learn. The only constant in software is change, and we prioritize developers that are able to understand and contribute to a variety of the parts that make up our platform, even as it evolves and new technologies are added.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|