Senior Full Stack DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
The Senior Full Stack Developer will help to develop, administer and maintain Cinelytic's online platform, working with a team of developers around the globe to achieve a world-class analytics platform for the motion-picture industry.
We are seeking a candidate with considerable programming skills who can take a leadership role in the development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for writing critical back-end and front-end code, coordinating code deployment across the development team, server maintenance and monitoring, and associated tasks.
This position is for someone who thrives in an intense startup environment. The job is located in New York City; we offer a flexible work environment with availability to work-from-home part of the time.
- Write critical front and back-end code, review code from other team members.
- Ensure security of online platform, and user accounts and information.
- Manage servers and ensure high server performance.
- Deploy code to servers and troubleshoot issues.
- Enforce best practices and coding standards.
- Coordinate with a globally distributed development and business team.
- Help to grow the development team.
Cinelytic is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage women and minorities to apply.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or a similar technical field of study.
- 7+ years of coding experience-must be an expert Python programmer.
- Experience with big-data and analytics platforms, including platforms that employ machine-learning.
- Ability to work in high-intensity startup environment.
- Strong mathematical and numerical abilities and background.
- Excellent Unix/Linux abilities.
- Server administration and experience working in a production environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to work in a team environment, including ability to manage others.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree preferred.
- Experience with best practices in securing online platforms against common exploits.
- Should be a dynamic learner, with an interest and ability to learn other coding languages, and an ability to adapt to, and understand, various industries and business processes.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|