- 7+ Years of development experience
- Experience with Bootstrap Framework
- Well-versed in HTML, CSS lay-out techniques in a mobile-responsive way.
- Excellent command of object oriented programming concepts and coding best practices
- Excellent command of source control (preferably GIT)
- Excellent command of Linux (preferably Ubuntu) and familiarity with basic Development Operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate with the Development Team and Business Analysts in a collaborative environment
- Experience in and desire to participate in mentoring, shaping the development process
- A desire to help continue the transformation of heavily used enterprise systems through the implementation of best practices, standards, and strategic refactoring
- Demonstrated aptitude for estimation and self direction
- Enjoy working in a collaborative small team environment
- Strong sense of task ownership
Nice to Haves
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with PHP
- Experience with relational databases (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Agile Development
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience refactoring production enterprise systems
About the Role
The role involves more than just writing production code; in a typical week, you could be: assisting with designs and implementations, brainstorming technical architecture options, providing feedback to improve our development processes, reviewing PRs from other team members, fixing a bug you randomly came across, or improving unit test coverage.
We’re looking for an outstanding Senior Frontend Developer with a desire to participate in a growing team with the skills, experience, and understanding to join a small, but strong development team. In order to meet the many challenges and high volume work of the Sunteck users, it is important for the Senior Frontend Developer to have excellent communication.
About Sunteck and the Team
SunteckTTS is an industry-leading, full-service, transportation logistics provider that operates through a network of sales, operations, and capacity specialists. We are a billion dollar company with over 200 independently owned and operated agent offices across the U.S. and Canada. We focus on providing asset and non-asset surface transportation to a wide range of end-use markets, including food, lumber, paper, printing, textiles, electronics, machinery, government, and more.
The Application Development Group is in the midst of an ambitious program to create best in breed software products and improve existing systems for our user base. Our team of Business Analysts and Developers share a culture of self-ownership and open communication to provide maximum business value. We strive to ensure team-based component ownership, development, and quality assurance. We are a tight knit group that relies on ability and flexibility to ensure we balance our strides towards improved process and need to meet the priorities of a heavily used enterprise system. The Application Development Group focuses on a culture of open communication, learning, and transparency.
SunteckTTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org