Senior Front End Software EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
Inmar is a progressive technology company headquartered in North Carolina. We’re North America’s leading provider of technology-driven reverse logistics, pharmacy and promotions management solutions for more than 1200+ retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers and 32,000 retail pharmacies. Our systems process billions of pharmacy claims, returned/recalled products and promotional transactions each year. Inmar’s Promotions B2B Engineering team provides all the tools and analytics for our thousands of clients to manage, forecast, and analyze their promotions and all of the big data analytics behind them.
You’ve built sophisticated SPAs using one or more mainstream frameworks like Angular, Knockout, Backbone, Meteor, React, etc.; and you’re chomping at the bit to try another. You think in REST and always notice when your CSS is off by a pixel. You know the difference between call() and apply(), but you also know it usually doesn’t matter. Apps that react as fast as you can click have you opening up the source code. Working with more junior developers gets you excited for the coaching opportunities, and more senior developers for the learning. Groking the business requirements is second-nature. You own what you wrote and jump in to help your team support the product when there’s a fire, and when the smoke clears you’re one of the first to say “ok, how can we make sure that doesn’t happen again?”. You’re passionate and opinionated about great user experience; and most importantly, you love building real, working apps that surprise and delight your customers.
The Senior Software Engineer is a front-end engineer who performs work assignments in one or more of the following areas: providing technical guidance and direction to other staff members; participating in project planning and requirements definition; system/application design, system/application development, unit testing, support during QA and User Acceptance Testing, implementation and integration; customer support for and technical expertise in end-user decision support software tools and end-user computing technology; conducting all activities in accordance with standards and procedures.MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and support new software solutions and changes to existing software solutions
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments
- Mentor team members and provide thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies as they are selected
- Actively contributes to business requirements development
- Translate business requirements and product specifications into components of complex, loosely-coupled, distributed systems
- Maintain a focus on rapid delivery of new features to market while maintaining stability and uptime
- Maintain familiarity with the evolving trends in software development
- Demonstrates excellent competence across technologies utilized by the team
- Works with minimal supervision
- Understands the SDLC practices, methods, conventions and standards for the industry, company and team
- Delivers to production, both on time and on budget
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- B.S. in computer science or information systems fields required or 5+ years related work experience.
- 6+ years of work experience as a software engineer.
- Experience working with Agile and/or Lean software development approaches.
- Experience translating modern UX designs into pixel perfect user interfaces using Adobe Photoshop, Bootstrap, LESS, CSS, and HTML.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|