(Southeast Michigan and Washington D.C.)
WHAT YOU’ll DO:
- Work on our creative team on a variety of projects including creating responsive UX/UI Design, identity design, social media graphics, infographic design and various graphic production materials.
- Collaborate and take direction from lead designers to produce additional design collateral to support existing client branding.
- Attend brainstorms and contribute originals ideas that push traditional design solutions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An impressive online portfolio. This will be the most important factor as we evaluate candidates
- 3+ years of web design experience
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sketch
- Strong understanding of responsive design
- Strong understanding of user experience design principles
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS and how designs are implemented into front-end code
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly responsible, collaborative, and self-motivated
- Experience and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strict attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines
To apply, send a note of interest and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Job Perks: We offer comprehensive health insurance, matching 401(k), paid trips to conferences and the option to work anywhere in the world for one month.