Senior DesignerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-28 16:21:07
We are seeking a Senior Designer for a full-time or contract position on our creative team. Your day will consist of creating engaging design solutions for a variety of nonprofits, social change organizations and progressive political groups. We are looking for designers who are passionate about quality design and have a drive to push their designs beyond what’s expected. Ideal candidates would be based out of Southeast Michigan or Washington D.C., but we are open to remote work for strong candidates.
WHAT YOU’ll DO:
- Work on our creative team on a variety of projects including creating responsive UX/UI Design, identity design, social media graphics, infographic design and various graphic production materials.
- Collaborate and take direction from lead designers to produce additional design collateral to support existing client branding.
- Attend brainstorms and contribute originals ideas that push traditional design solutions.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- An impressive online portfolio. This will be the most important factor as we evaluate candidates
- 3+ years of web design experience
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Sketch
- Strong understanding of responsive design
- Strong understanding of user experience design principles
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS and how designs are implemented into front-end code
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly responsible, collaborative, and self-motivated
- Experience and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strict attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines
To apply, send a note of interest and a link to your online portfolio. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|