Senior Cloud EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
There’s an evolution happening in Avon, CT. iDevices, the preeminent consumer tech brand in the connected home industry, is growing a line of smart home products available at the largest retailers worldwide. We are creating “The Silicon Valley in the Farmington Valley” – so if you thrive at the intersection of Technology and Engagement then we want you to join our evolution.
As the Senior Cloud Engineer, you are expected to lead iDevices integrated IoT application strategy, connecting the existing and new products with each other and various backend applications, to create new experiences and new values of the connected devices.
- Architect the new generation of applications that utilize our IoT infrastructure (Coyote) and interacts with firmware on iDevices' products and various applications on backend servers and handsets.
- Create and deploy headless, 3rd party and end-user interfacing backend applications, running on either bare metal or 3rd party VMs.
- Create and promote standards for the device firmware used both by iDevices and 3rd party developers that enable streamlined interactions with Coyote and backend applications.
- Master's degree in EE or CS, or bachelor's degree with equivalent experience;
- 5 years experience in developing complex application infrastructures that involve device- backend interactions over standard or custom protocols;
- Experience in network and security architecture (TCP/UDP/SSL etc.)
- Familiarity with backend frameworks - Linux, FreeBSD, NoSQL, MySQL, C, Python, Erlang, shells.)
- Solid communication skills with the ability to express concepts/solutions in technical diagrams and non-technical presentations.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||France, Seine-et-Marne, Avon|