Senior Android DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
GRT is carefully searching for anew Senior Level Android Developer/Architect to join a highly experienced and established team. GRT’s search for this new person is focused with all of our past success factors in mind. We are looking for a solid foundation of technology understanding/potential and work experience; we are also equally interested in well rounded communication skills and confidence within client environments.
- 4+ years experience in Android Engineer role
- Extensive exposure to Java language and Android SDK
- Strong grasp of UI design patterns including layouts, animations and transitions
- Worked with a variety of Android devices and OS fragmentation
- Published to the Google Play store
- Some experience integrating with remote services (REST, JSON, HTTP)
- Solid understanding of development life cycle.
- Substantial knowledge of best practices, architectures and emerging technologies
- Confident with automated testing (unit tests/integration tests/etc)
- Impressive portfolio (Github, Stack Overflow, etc)
Grassroots Technologies, Inc.
Grassroots Technologies, Inc. (‘GRT’) is a privately owned, technical specialist group incorporated as an independent entity in spring, 2000. The company is a low overhead, lean, and nimble organization, consisting of highly skilled individuals who value Open Source and Best-of-Breed technologies when bringing our clients the best possible solutions. Our clients and associated development work are Mobile, Internet/Intranet Internet, Enterprise and Desktop focused, based primarily in the Metro New York Area.
The goal of Grassroots is to be the company of choice when our clients and technology partners are asked for referrals. We aim for the New York Internet Community to be of the mindset that “Grassroots Technologies, Inc. is a company which has proven it can get the job done and are a pleasure to work with”. All feedback to date, from the very influential clients we have retained, clearly indicates we are heading towards our goal.
GRT is a very close-knit group that has seen sustained success to over time. We take our work focus and interpersonal relationships very seriously; the result is a consistent level of quality service to our clients. It is this dedication to our work and our people that results in the high level of performance and expertise that is our competitive advantage. As a result, our recruiting activity is controlled, focusing on only the most promising of candidates.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|