Senior Android DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 4 months ago
((Remote or On-Site))
Remote and/or On-Site
We do remote teams right. Join a great company that is growing fast AND with the right work/life balance.
iFit focuses on connecting everybody to everything fitness. We love software that talks to real things. Our parent company is the worlds largest fitness manufacturer (NordicTrack, ProForm, Gold's Gym, Freemotion, Altra Shoes, 10+ others), which provides us a LOT of devices, shoes, embedded tablets, and other exciting physical things to engage with.
Perhaps the best representation we can say about our culture, how we value people, and the work you will be a part of by joining our team is that we have exceptionally low turnover, which is a reflection of those values.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience with git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the *right* way
- Bonus: Experience with Xamarin and C#
- Deliver a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Create mobile applications that will be used by millions
- Create quality code that is easy to test and maintain
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Collaborate with others in a remote environment
- Health, Vision, Dental, and matching 401k benefits
- MacBookPro and external monitor
- Free cell phone of your choice
- Free piece of fitness equipment of your choice
- Monthly education stipend
- Regular team meet ups
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."
- Cannot hire outside of the United States or non U.S. Citizens.
- Cannot hire contractors
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|