Join Drip as we positively impact tens of thousands of passionate users and marketing professionals around the globe.
Drip is the world’s first ECRM: an E-commerce CRM designed for digital marketers who want to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in full color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They’re graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and becoming more successful with Drip.
Are you interested in contributing to a customer-obsessed, high-performing, passionate team? Are you driven by creating innovative products that change the way businesses grow and the way email works? Then join us at Drip!
Your contributions will include:
As a Rails Developer with Drip, you’ll work on a small product team within a gorgeous Rails codebase, helping to design, develop, and ship production features that are used by thousands of customers worldwide. This position will focus on application development within a SaaS environment using cutting-edge tools and tech. You will consistently tackle interesting problems, discover new challenges, collaborate cross-departmentally and thrive in a learning ecosystem.
Some of your individual contributions will include:
- Building and deploying a production feature in your first week
- Working with a front-end developer to optimize the performance of existing features
- Writing unit tests for your code in order to maintain our current 92% test coverage (we have 2.5 lines of tests for every line of production code!). This is a true test-driven environment
- Working independently AND on a team to tackle interesting problems, along with the time to solve them correctly
- Building your legacy in a gorgeous production SaaS app that is used on thousands of production websites
- Working directly with two SaaS co-founders on a highly-effective software team
We place a high preference on Rails Developers who have:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional, full-time Rails experience
- Deep knowledge of Ruby and Rails 5
- Solid experience with modern unit testing practices and are well versed in TDD/BDD environments
- An ability to both understand and design complex architectures that scale
- Experience building web applications that serve hundreds of thousands of users
Huge plus if you have experience with the following but it is not required:
In addition to the above, you...
- Are extremely detail-oriented - this isn’t just a sound-bite for you, it's one (of many!) of your genuine qualities
- Are not only well-versed technically, but you are thorough in thought and process
- Love those "ah-ha!" moments when you've found a solution to a tricky problem
- Thrive on helping others and making sure that things are working properly
- Know what ‘fast-paced’ really means and you embrace it
- Aren't bashful to admit when you don't know something and will jump in and learn it! You can teach yourself whatever you need to know and you’re not afraid to go find solutions to difficult problems that crop up