Ruby Developer @ oakPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
We’re looking for a Ruby Developer with a strong background in software development, RESTful web services, and writing highly scalable code.
Who you are:
- You’re empathetic, open-minded, and collaborative
- You’re skilled in Ruby and Ruby frameworks
- You have strong knowledge of RESTful API design
- You’ve worked with MongoDB or similar DBs
- You have experience working with AWS or similar cloud platform
- You test your code
What you’ll do:
- Drive technical direction of core products
- Collaborate on product vision, take ownership, and execute on your ideas
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products and experiences
- Document APIs and software you help build
- Server deployment, scalability, and performance enhancements
- Work with customers to resolve issues and make product improvements
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with Siteleaf and/or Dropmark
- Have skills or experience in product design
- Have contributed to open source projects
- Work with continuous integration and automation
- Have experience with Docker and secure code environments (Hoosegow, etc)
Oak is an independent design-led product studio in Brooklyn, New York. We make creative products like Dropmark and Siteleaf, and work on a number of other ventures. As a team we enjoy blurring the lines of design and engineering, and encourage cross-disciplinary collaboration as much as possible.
Learn more on our About page.
While New York is preferred, we may consider remote for the right person. We are an equal opportunity team and value diversity at our company. Let’s be awesome together!
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|