Who said finance is boring?
We get to use the fanciest technologies around and we get to push the banks to mold a financing model with the best customer experience in mind. We are using Kubernetes for our Docker cluster and a plethora of services from AWS. Code is deployed many times a day using fully automated build pipelines. We recently launched our platform and we invite you to help us shape this into something even more beautiful. Simple enough, we only rely on Rails 5.1, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis and Memcached for now but the future might hold Go and Elixir for some of our services – who knows?
In your team so far
- CTO with product and hacking skills.
- Astonishing UX/UI designer
- Sr. DevOps/SRE.
- Sr. Frontend Developer (currently hiring)
- Jr. Backend Developer (hungry doer)
- You communicate very well both verbally and in text (English).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in building backends and solid experience with TDD.
- A great understanding of object-oriented programming (functional is a plus) and software design patterns.
- To learn and play with new technologies because you love doing it. Maybe COBOL is the future? *wink wink*
- Be proactive; go beyond expectations. We need actioneers (I know that's a made-up word).
- Experience with AWS/GCE or other cloud providers.