QA Engineer/Tester with Superhuman Communication SkillsPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
As a QA Engineer/Tester at Mecum Auctions, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the software we develop. The QA Engineer/Tester is in a unique role to not only help us make better software but also learn many diverse aspects of our business. The software development team at Mecum Auctions is a small agile group of talented individuals focused on building applications that solve the needs of the business. We are building both internal and customer facing applications focused on enabling our talented staff to do their jobs better or meeting the needs of hundreds of thousands of customers. Ideal candidates will be expected to have professional experience testing software and maintain a strong desire to build awesome things.
Remote candidates will be hired on a contract basis. Permanent hire is a possibility for successful contractors.
Mecum Auctions does not provide H1B Visa sponsorship.
You must reside in the United States.
- Lead in the development of our QA toolset and processes
- Identifying and log issues clearly defining the conditions that led to the issue and the steps to reproduce
- Investigating reported bugs to determine their validity and creating test plans to cover areas where coverage is lacking
- Ensuring the quality of our products by creating and maintaining automated testing scripts
- Significant experience manually testing (functional, non-functional, and regression testing)
- Ability to create automated/scripted tests using Selenium
- Demonstrable experience testing web and/or mobile applications
- Familiarity with JIRA a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Passionate about learning and always looking to sharpen skills
- Capacity to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Intrinsically motivated to produce at a very high level
- Must be able to verbalize ideas to other team members to foster growth and teamwork
- Ability to give and take critical feedback as part of the development process
- Strong writing skills; ability to craft clear and concise documentation
Mecum Auctions is the world leader of collector car, vintage and antique motorcycle, and Road Art sales, hosting auctions across the United States. The company has been specializing in the sale of collector cars for over 30 years, now offering more than 15,000 vehicles per year and averaging more than one auction each month. Mecum auctions are broadcast live on NBCSN.
Headquartered in Walworth, WI, Mecum Auctions has been ranked No. 1 in the world with number of collector cars offered at auction since 2011, No. 1 in the world with number of collector cars sold at auction, No. 1 in the U.S. with number of auction venues, No. 1 in the U.S. in total dollar volume of sales, and is host to the world’s largest collector car auction held annually in Kissimmee, Florida.
Mecum Auctions is an equal opportunity employer. Full-time positions feature comprehensive benefits including fully paid health insurance for employee and 401K plan. Pay is commensurate with ability and experience.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|