Be a part of an exciting journey
At Cobiro we're using machine learning and AI to build the next generation of online advertising experiences. We're on a mission to make online marketing easy-to-use, accessible and high-performing for everyone, and we're starting with Google Ads.
Working at Cobiro, you’ll join a flat and agile organisation where bright ideas are appreciated and implemented regardless of seniority or area of specialization. We’re ambitious and work hard, but also know how to let loose and celebrate our accomplishments. At Cobiro you will meet different nationalities and personalities. We have common denominators: We are self-starters and team-players, love to solve problems, and we create high quality solutions.
- Flexible working hours
- An agile work environment
- Focus on quality solutions
- Options to attend relevant courses and conferences
- A team of passionate, skilled and experienced colleagues
- All the gear and food you need: breakfast on Fridays, lunch every day, sodas, fruit, vegetables and sweets
- On-site massage and haircut
- Frequent social company activities, Friday bar included
- Good working equipment
- A great working location at Esplanaden, Central Copenhagen
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You have documented professional experience as a QA Engineer or a similar role - preferably with large-scale enterprise and/or cloud solutions.
Within the first couple of months you will be getting a thorough introduction and overview of our product and systems, and will continue to work in an increasingly independent role with growing responsibilities. You will become responsible for documenting and troubleshooting errors, and will join a growing QA team within our engineering department. Once a pull request has been approved it is up to the QA to merge it onto a test server and manage the rest of the release flow (testing - building - releasing) in collaboration with the developers.
You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, as well as being competent in executing test cases and being passionate about quality. If you are also an open-minded team-player who is kind, intelligent, driven to build great solutions, with a good sense of humor we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
For this position, you will need:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with building an automated test framework (Selenium tests), as well as the ability to write automated tests
- An understanding of JSON
Nice to have:
- Experience with Github
- Experience with Postman test