QA AnalystPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for a QA Analyst to add to its awesome Development team!
Formstack is an 11 year old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a remote work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform.
What You Will Do:
Your daily activities will primarily focus on manual testing of new product features. You will work with a number of teams on various projects providing quality control to ensure customer satisfaction. Many of these new features will also require automated tests be written to accompany the current suite.
Who You Are:
Extremely motivated to learn new concepts and technologies. You are a great communicator, collaborative, detail oriented and can see a project through from start to finish. You are able to make decisions on your own but know when to ask for help. You are a team player and enjoy having fun. If that's you, you might be who we are looking for!
How you Qualify:
- Familiar with Quality Assurance testing
- Version Control (git)
- Ability to use command line tools
- Familiar with the software development process
- Ability to work remote and with remote team members
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work independently but also work well within a team environment.
- The ability to travel a few times per year for team meetups, conferences, etc.
Nice to Haves:
- Automated/Unit Testing (PHPUnit, Codeception, etc)
- PHP Experience
- MySQL Experience
What Formstack Offers:
- Remote environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision as well as company-paid Disability and Life Insurance Benefits.
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Friday Lunch (Indianapolis Office)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning
- Yearly company gatherings
- Generous PTO
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this Video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life!
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|