Project Manager / Scrum MasterPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
Paktor was founded with the mission of connecting singles in Asia through technology- enabled platforms. Since its founding in 2013, Paktor Group has expanded beyond Singapore to the rest of Southeast Asia and North Asia, becoming the largest social dating group in the region. The company recently acquired a controlling stake in Taiwan live streaming company 17 Media to expand its business to social entertainment. Along with its other acquisitions in social dating such as Down, Inc and Goodnight, the group’s social entertainment and dating assets jointly account for over 20 million users in Asia.
Paktor is backed by institutional investors including Vertex Ventures (subsidiary of Temasek), Majuven, Convergence Ventures, Infinity Venture Partners and Yahoo Japan.
The projects on our plate are amazing, and we're looking for talented people to meet the exciting challenges we face. We're looking for a Project Manager to manage the ideation, development, launch and maintenance of a new mobile product. We're open to your ideas for cool interactions and interesting ways to bring people together. The best ideas - from any source - are acted on quickly here. If you're an intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneur, we want to talk to you!
You are analytical and perceptive. You have a keen eye for usability and are obsessed with detail. You have a strong track record of managing projects and teams. You lay your claim to persevering in the face of obstacles. You have the analytical expertise to develop obsessive testing frameworks, optimize performance and drive ROI. You are exceptionally observant and more than capable of personally assessing risks and opportunities within a product. You believe that the buck ends with you, and know how to utilize the resources availed to you, whether limited or bountiful, to achieve deadlines and KPIs. You love speaking to people, owning the full cycle, and managing teams, and getting paid to do so is music to your ears:
- End-to-end delivery of technical solutions with solutioning and architecturing
- Drive app development from idea to reality with a team of engineers in a fast-moving, agile environment
- Experience coordinating complex and large numbers of multiple assignments that, although covered by separate task orders, are closely related under the Technical Areas (tasks) and require effective coordination for successful performance
- Must maintain an in-depth knowledge of technical area(s), component organization(s), personnel, and short & long term objectives.
- Must maintain an in-depth knowledge of Client’s lifecycles, standards, and supporting Software Process Improvement (SPI) practices.
- Should possess ability to convey issues, reports, and other deliverables to Client’s counterparts.
- Preferably a degree in IT equivalent qualifications with at least 3 years' experience in related field
- Experience with Android and iOS mobile platforms with a deep understanding of user behaviour Industry Technology certified (PMP/PRINCE2/CISSP and ITIL)
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience in dealing with R&D projects, mobile app development in start-up environments.
- Analytical skills and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, writing and communication skill
- Highly motivated and willing to learn new technologies and able to work under pressure
NOTE: Will require to relocate to Singapore if selected.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|