Project Manager for Content Marketing - Part-time / longterm / remotePosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
Audience Ops provides a done-for-you content marketing service. Join our awesome team!
This position is for our Project Management role. We're also hiring writers so feel free to browse that job listing as well (apply for one or both!).
This is a part-time, steady, long-term, work-from-anywhere positions. We prefer US or Canada-based people for these roles.
You’re an awesome project manager. You’re highly organized, on time, an effective communicator and an even better listener. First and foremost, we’re looking for someone to fill this part-time Project Management position.
In addition to project management, there is also opportunity to take on writing assignments. So if you’re also a strong writer with experience in content marketing, blog writing, managing a content calendar, and working with other writers, then you’re probably a great fit for this role.
- Communicating with clients via email and phone.
- Communicating with the team via Slack, email, and Skype.
- Content editing
- Managing milestones, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Quality assurance
- Content strategy and consultation
- Writing procedures and other docs in Google Docs.
- Writing and teaching what you’re best at.
Bonus points if you have experience with…
- Drip for email marketing (and other email marketing tools)
You’re based in the continental US and you have regular, daily availability during US-business hours.
Is this you? Apply for the Project Manager position here.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Location||United States, California, California City|