Motive Interactive was recently named one of the Top 25 Mobile Ad Networks in the world, come join a team with an amazing future. Motive is seeking creative, driven, and out of the box thinkers to join our growing team in San Diego, CA.
Motive has been recognized by numerous publications including Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. Motive is at the forefront of Mobile App Marketing and a proven leader in user acquisition for apps.
The VP Product Management will lead product development and strategy for Motive's mobile advertising platform. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in Mobile Ad Tech and is both business and technology savvy. This individual can communicates clearly, lead all aspects of the product management process including generating and road maps, vetting ideas, gathering requirements, writing specifications, guiding development, launching products in the market, and supporting the product after launch.
- Gather market requirements to build the next generation of our mobile ad optimization platform by engaging with customers, prospects, and our internal sales and client services teams.
- Contribute to product roadmap and product strategy.
- Develop and communicate product specifications to engineering.
- Serve as the “product owner” in an agile development process, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Manage the launch of new products and platform technologies to internal teams and clients.
- Participate as “product expert” in select sales and client calls to respond to product and technical questions.
- Troubleshoot product issues that arise from day to day.
- Experience in product management, ideally in advertising technology, digital media, or mobile application markets.
- Advanced knowledge of Programmatic Marketing Platforms, Real-Time BIdding (RTB), Demand-side Platforms (DSP), Supply-side Platform (SSP)
- Ability to define and manage the development of innovative digital media products and/or SaaS technology platform.
- Ideal candidates with have an understanding of and experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong speaking and presentation abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to collaboration effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Proven data-driven analytical skills and comfort working in data-rich business environments.
- B.S. required with computer science degree preferred.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Health benefits: Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Profit from working with a team on the cutting edge of the mobile marketing and advertising industry.
- Quickly expand your skills as an online marketing professional and build a valuable network in one of the fastest growing segments of advertising.
- Fun work environment with great people and awesome company culture.
Motive Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.