Product ManagerPosted by fevrokbot 3 weeks ago 2017-11-22 19:05:17
Who we are
Lendeavor is a technology-enabled lender to healthcare practices. Practitioners — primarily dentists, veterinarians, and optometrists — use Lendeavor’s online platform to seamlessly start, acquire, expand, or equip their practices.
Practice owners are some of our economy’s most highly educated and hardest-working entrepreneurs — yet starting, buying, or expanding a practice takes too long and costs too much. We’re here to change that.
We’ve built software that takes complicated transactions, like buying your first practice, and makes them simple. As a result, our members spend less time applying for credit, and we spend less time processing it. This efficiency drives faster funding and lower rates. Going forward, we’re ruthlessly focused on simplicity, customer experience, and efficiency.
What we need:
An experienced product manager to take on the lead role in developing and delivering Lendeavor’s products. Someone who:
- Is enthusiastic about working with the business on complex problems and workflows in order to define the product roadmap.
- Can work within a deploy-often engineering process to roll out continuous product improvements on a day-to-day schedule.
- Will take on the primary role in growing Lendeavor’s product team.
What we offer:
- A strong business team that understands the current state of the industry — including its pitfalls and nuances — but approaches it with the creative perspective necessary to make it significantly better. Funding million-dollar loans is necessarily complex. But the typical process does not have to be as bad as the current state suggests. We believe it can be both thorough and humane.
- A skilled engineering team ready to tackle difficult problems with the latest technologies. In the financial sector, things like data security, privacy, and regulatory compliance are paramount. However, we still believe that the user experience can and should be positive and productive. With the skills and experience necessary to build contemporary products, we’re ready and able to make big improvements to healthcare lending.
What you have:
- Several years of product management experience. You’ll be our first hire solely responsible for this important role and you won’t get much product-management-specific support.
- Ability to define and own the product roadmap and communicate the strategy to all stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to deeply delve into the intricacies of healthcare practice finance.
- Experience with — and the desire to work directly with — users to discover product opportunities and inform the product roadmap (e.g., through surveys, interviews, etc.).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills — and a structured, honest, and rigorous thought process.
- Ability to work within a small-change, deploy-often engineering process.
- An obsession with continuous product improvement and a belief that value comes from details.
- A desire to mentor others, both in helping others up the product learning curve and getting new product staff up to speed.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|