Product Designer @ oakPosted by fevrokbot 2 months ago
We’re looking for a Product Designer with a passion for user interfaces, user experience, and designing for the web and mobile apps.
Who you are:
- You’re empathetic, open-minded, and collaborative
- You’re comfortable using Sketch and emerging tools
- You’re excited to work on new challenges every day
- You have interest in UX and designing for accessibility
- You love shipping smart, meaningful products
- A nerd about typography
What you’ll do:
- Drive visual direction of core products
- Collaborate on product vision, take ownership, and execute on your ideas
- Operate with independence to proactively identify and address issues and opportunities
- Work closely with our team of designers and developers to build exceptional products and experiences
- Work with customers to understand needs and make product improvements
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with Siteleaf and/or Dropmark
- Use Git/GitHub
- Have experience or interest in programming languages like Ruby, PHP, Go, or Swift (iOS)
Oak is an independent design-led product studio in Brooklyn, New York. We make creative products like Dropmark and Siteleaf, and work on a number of other ventures. As a team we enjoy blurring the lines of design and engineering, and encourage cross-disciplinary collaboration as much as possible.
Learn more on our About page.
While New York is preferred, we may consider remote for the right person. We are an equal opportunity team and value diversity at our company. Let’s be awesome together!
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|