Product DesignerPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in European timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
We are looking for an ambitious and driven product designer who is passionate about creating engaging, consistent and memorable experiences. Hotjar is a rapidly growing startup that is giving thousands of website owners the tools needed to discover how their visitors are really using their website. In this role you will be iteratively improving the Hotjar user experience and helping us shape the product and company whilst growing with us.
This is an excellent remote career opportunity to join a fast growing startup in a key position and make a difference in the UX community and industry.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work in one of our multidisciplinary product teams and collaborate with our Director of Design, stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
- Produce engaging experiences using sketches, storyboards, information architecture blueprints and prototypes to collect feedback and iteratively improve and support the design process.
- Translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with attention to interaction design whilst following style and brand guidelines.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- A minimum of 3 years experience designing experiences for interfaces and digital SaaS products.
- Experience designing experiences for desktops, tablets and phones.
- Demonstrated ability creating deliverables in the research, user experience and visual design stages on the design process.
- A passion for detail and a care for great usability and aesthetics.
- Ability to prototype ideas quickly and iterate as many times as needed.
- Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first with the ability to work in a small, startup-style, agile and fast-paced team.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in your work without becoming too attached to your designs when constructive team and user feedback is put forward.
- A strong portfolio featuring relevant work examples.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
- Assets: Experience using Sketch, HTML / CSS / JS development, experience working embedded in a team of developers, experience working remotely.
To apply: Please apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/product-designer-europe/?source=WeWorkRemotely
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|