Platform Engineer – Professional Services
Five9 is a leader in Cloud based Contact Center solutions and one of the Bay Area’s fastest growing companies. Our headquarters is located in San Ramon, CA and we continue to expand globally. We are actively sourcing for an experienced and highly motivated Platform Engineer to join our growing Professional Services group. This is a full-time position and can be worked remotely from anywhere in the Continental US. The Platform Engineer is a key role within Professional Services and will lead and manage the discovery, design, configuration and deployments of Five9’s On Demand Call Center software for our Mid-Market and Enterprise clients. We are looking for a star performer who understands the value of teamwork, has a positive “can do” attitude and can help us delight our Customers while growing our business.
- Provide customers with configuration advice, training, and problem resolution throughout the setup and installation process of Five9’s call center software.
- Design and configure Five9’s platform for each customer’s unique requirements
- Troubleshoot software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments both remotely and on-site
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Manage all day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple Implementation projects.
- Collaborate on Sales proposals and generate Statements of Work; Develop materials in-line with specific Sales and/or Services requirements.
- Articulate the value of Five9’s Professional Services through presentations, demonstrations and open discussion with Customers and prospects.
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and Customer stakeholders.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase Customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
- 5+ years of consulting experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment.
- Experience with implementing TDM and/or VoIP Call Center solutions (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, LiveOps, Contactual, InContact, Interactive Intelligence and/or CosmoCom) is required - Applicants with experience deploying and/or managing Five9 Call Center solutions are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow and Velocify) is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% regionally with some national and international travel possible (valid passport required).
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills; Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Spanish is a plus
- Strong combination of project management, customer interaction and technical call center skills
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, networking, internet concepts, web development, CRM, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices – Experience with NICE Monitoring and IEX WFM are a plus.