Platform Engineer - Cloud Software Solutions for Contact CentersPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-16 23:52:50
- Provide customers with configuration advice, training, and problem resolution throughout the setup and installation process of Five9’s call center software.
- Design and configure Five9’s platform for each customer’s unique requirements
- Troubleshoot software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments both remotely and on-site
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Manage all day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple Implementation projects.
- Collaborate on Sales proposals and generate Statements of Work; Develop materials in-line with specific Sales and/or Services requirements.
- Articulate the value of Five9’s Professional Services through presentations, demonstrations and open discussion with Customers and prospects.
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status to both internal and Customer stakeholders.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase Customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
- 5+ years of consulting experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment.
- Experience with implementing TDM and/or VoIP Call Center solutions (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, LiveOps, Contactual, InContact, Interactive Intelligence and/or CosmoCom) is required - Applicants with experience deploying and/or managing Five9 Call Center solutions are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow and Velocify) is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% regionally with some national and international travel possible (valid passport required).
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills; Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Spanish is a plus
- Strong combination of project management, customer interaction and technical call center skills
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, networking, internet concepts, web development, CRM, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices – Experience with NICE Monitoring and IEX WFM are a plus.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|