PHP Developer / Ops EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-23 09:35:33
Headquarters: Boise, ID
Order Desk is an order management SaaS serving the ecommerce community. Our service allows merchants to manage and customize their order fulfillment workflow. We integrate with over 100 third-party API's.
We are seeking a PHP developer and operations engineer to join our company. Because this is a small team, you'll do a little bit of everything. We're looking for someone who is motivated to jump in and make a difference by helping to grow the company from the technical side.
This is a remote position. Strong English skills are required and you should be available during US daytime hours.
- Maintain our AWS infrastructure
- Support customers with app troubleshooting and bug squashing
- Expand app functionality
- Build new integrations into third-party systems
- Post funny GIFs in Slack (perhaps this should have been first)
- Familiarity with AWS automation and Terraform/Docker/Ansible
- Proficient with PHP and modern programming principles
- Solid understanding of MySQL query optimization
- Bonus: experience working remotely
- Annual salary $60K (USD)
- Two weeks vacation, paid holidays, personal days available
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits available
- ISP allowance and your choice of Netflix/Spotify/Prime
To apply: If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply at https://orderdesk.workable.com/jobs/514306
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|