PHP Data Developer (Telecommute)Posted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-29 22:00:24
SimplyAnalytics is a B2B SaaS mapping, visualization, and data analytics application that makes it easy for anyone to create interactive maps, charts, and reports using 100,000+ data variables. With SimplyAnalytics, users can identify target locations, map the competition, track how places change over time, and identify where to market products. We are passionate about creating outstanding software, and we believe in automated testing, continuous integration, and code review.
We are looking for a PHP Data Developer to process large amounts of data, work on the development and maintenance of data management tools, and conduct data related QA.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, has a high level of attention to detail, is comfortable asking questions, enjoys working with talented colleagues, and has an interest in analytics and data visualization.
Our developers can live and work anywhere in the United States or Canada. This is a full-time salaried position.
Skills & Requirements:
- Expert PHP skills (3+ years of experience)
- Expert PostgreSQL and data manipulation skills (3+ years of experience)
- Experience with Linux servers, including Linux command line and SSH
- Must write clean, high quality, well documented, maintainable code
- Must work well independently
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
We look forward to receiving your application.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|