Performance SaaS MarketerPosted by fevrokbot 2 months ago
Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Are you a hands-on and enthusiastic marketer, excited to conceive and implement initiatives that drive international growth?
Then this is an awesome opportunity for you to join a fast-growth global SaaS company— on the ground floor as our first full-time marketing hire. We have solid sales traction with a great product that has well-and-truly found market fit, and you’ll be helping to put a rocket under it.
You’ll think strategically to conceive a variety of initiatives designed to capture quality inbound leads. You’ll hands-on implement these initiatives and measure the results. You’ll work autonomously, but with input and coaching from the experienced business team. You’ll be:
- Producing monthly multi-channel campaigns
- Writing marketing content that sells
- Carrying out A/B tests and measurable experiments
- Creating content for websites, emails and social channels
- Working with the best tools
- Learning from and improving activities, continuously
Sound challenging? Fun? It is, and rewarding too— knowing that you’re marketing a great product and seeing leads you generate turn into happy clients. Plus...
What we offer
- Full-time role, based remotely and/or in our Sydney WeWork office (our “headquarters” is Sydney but our growing team is mainly remote, distributed internationally)
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience. We’re primarily interested to find the right and best candidate so are open to applicants of varying experience levels and will set salary accordingly
- Opportunity to grow your career and income with a growing business
- There will be lots of training and you’ll have good internal support
- We’re ready to go when you are, the sooner the better
The following are absolute. If you cannot honestly say with certainty that you fulfil these essential expectations of the role, then this is not the job you are looking for.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a hands-on online marketing role, with a proven track record of performance outcomes
- A passion for technology
- Experienced with technical SaaS products
- Attention to detail
- Voracious learner
- Solid writing skills
Award Force (www.awardforce.com) is the industry-leading cloud software for organisers of awards, grants, scholarships and pitch competitions to manage submission, evaluation and award of results, online.
We provide the platform to accept awards entries/applications, allocate them to judges/evaluators who then do their judging online, all the while providing organisers clear visibility on how their program is going.
Since launching in Australia late 2013, we’ve had an outstanding market response and we’re now supporting a growing list of clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East.
Award Force is a beautifully designed, high quality system and we make sure all our clients have a fantastic experience!
Our growing team is distributed across 12 cities in 5 countries, mostly working from home offices. We use a range of internet-based tools for communication and collaboration that help our teams work closely over global distance and time zones. We’re an energetic group of intelligent, creative people, driven by high standards and are passionate about creating and delivering an exceptional product and service.
To apply: Submission is via the Award Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes and applications outside the system will not be considered.
Ready? Here you go… https://careers.awardsplatform.com
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|