Partner ManagerPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
Partner Manager at ReCharge
We’re looking for a Partner Manager with knowledge of SaaS or eCommerce technology that will help accelerate the rapid growth of ReCharge’s enterprise product. In your role as Partner Manager you will drive ReCharge’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and their agencies to help them launch and become high-performing and satisfied ReCharge users. Your relationship management skills and deep technical knowledge of the ReCharge product will help the Growth team close leads with some of the biggest eCommerce brands and get them across the finish line. This is a unique opportunity to come onboard a fast-growing company that is disrupting e-commerce and will push you to grow 3x more than a similar role at another technology company.
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
In two years we’ve gone from a team of 3, to a team of 30 people across the world. Our culture is remote-first, so we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless. And we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact. Learn more: http://www.rechargeapps.com/about
If this sounds like the right environment for you – read on.
Partner Manager responsibilities:
- Field partner and enterprise sales requests, acting as the first point of contact for ReCharge
- Conduct introductory calls with qualified leads, providing solutions for client requirements
- Manage all partner information in our CRM, ensuring it is easily and readily accessible
- Gather feedback from partner deals that did not close so we can improve how we convert future opportunities
- Provide support on special projects for the Director of Growth
- Provide support in the field at Partner events
Necessary skills and experience:
- SaaS or eCommerce experience is required
- Detail oriented, Type A, analytical, and proactive
- Impeccable organizational and time-management skills
- Extremely comfortable talking and highlighting the benefits of ReCharge over the phone
- Passionate about providing exceptional client experiences
- Enthusiastic, bright, and good at developing trust and opening doors
- Exceptional writing and communications skills
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, great at running with ideas and executing them independently
- You have experience working at a SaaS company as well as enterprise organizations.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex, multi-party sale in a highly consultative manner.
- You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge.
- You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decision.
- You get excited about prospecting, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
- You enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help us grow
As a Partner Manager at ReCharge, you’ll get:
- Apple equipment
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and vacation time
- Autonomy to do your thing
- Support from your manager and coworkers
- Yearly team retreats
- The best GIFs ever
To apply: HOW TO APPLY
1) Create a cover letter answering the following questions: - Why would you be the perfect fit for this role? - Why are you looking for a new job?
2) Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|