Part-time Freelance Frontend Developer @ Invoice.toPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
We started Invoice.to as a side project to address our search for a simple invoicing tool that looks great and gets us paid fast. We decided to move it forward and make it better, as it’s now used by thousands of freelancers around the world, therefore looking to grow our team.
Here is the site : https://invoice.to Here is a sample : https://invoice.to/ZMgJyk47Uq. Here on Product Hunt : https://www.producthunt.com/tech/invoice-to-2
Currently it’s built with HTML, CSS & Angular, Python, MongoDB. It runs on Heroku, integrates with GSuite, PayPal and Stripe.
- A freelancer who resonates with the problem and the solution
- A frontend web app developer
- Experienced with React and template engines
- Experience with writing tests and testable code
- Experienced in working as/with a remote team
- Experience with automated deployment
- Familiar with Heroku, G-Suite and Payment systems (Stripe, Paypal, ACH etc.)
You’d be working on:
- Help us create the next generation invoicing tool for hundreds of thousands of freelancers around the world.
- Improve the current system by designing and implementing new features
- Migrate to a more scalable architecture
- Test, test, test
- Conquering the world of online invoicing
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|