Part-time Freelance Backend Developer @ Invoice.toPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-28 06:14:51
We started Invoice.to as a side project to end our search for a simple invoicing tool that looks and works great. Now that it’s being used by thousands of freelancers around the world, we’re looking to take it to the next level.
Here is the site : https://invoice.to Here is a sample : https://invoice.to/ZMgJyk47Uq. Here on Product Hunt : https://www.producthunt.com/tech/invoice-to-2
Currently it’s built with HTML, CSS & Angular, Python, MongoDB. It runs on Heroku, integrates with GSuite, PayPal and Stripe.
- A freelancer who resonates with the problem and solution
- Experienced working with Python and MongoDB
- Experienced in test driven development
- Experienced in working as/with a remote team
- Experienced in automated deployment
- Familiar with Heroku, G-Suite and payment systems (Stripe, Paypal, ACH etc.)
You’d be working on:
- Help us create the next generation invoicing tool for freelancers around the world.
- Improving the current architecture and implementing new features
- Improving server and deployment automation
- Testing, testing, testing
- Conquering the world of online invoicing
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|