Open Source Software EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-07-04 07:33:01
Do you enjoy any of the following?
- Solving complex problems.
- Experience with implementing non-trivial infrastructure code.
- Creating well crafted and thoroughly tested features, taking full-responsibility from the design phase.
- Paying attention to all aspects of code quality, from clean-code, to allocation-rates.
- Digging into mechanical sympathy concepts.
- Delivering a technical presentation at a conference.
At Hazelcast you will work with the best engineers out there.
- Who delve into JVM code.
- Who implement and scrutinize garbage collection algorithms.
- Who take any piece of software and multiply its performance by applying deep technical understanding.
- Who regularly squash bugs in the depths of a JVM.
We are looking for people who can deliver solid production code. You may either work in our office in London, Istanbul or code remotely from a home office located in Europe.
With hazelcast.org you will work on an exciting open-source project that rocks the scene of distributed caching and computing
We would like you to:
- Be a senior Java engineer - including all aspects connected to it.
- Have great networking, distributed systems, concurrency, serialisation, garbage-collection skills.
- Be skeptical yet always open to new concepts.
- Have strong opinions about software quality.
- Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English.
Change the World of Distributed Computing
Hazelcast is the leading open source in-memory data grid, but it is also the name of our company. How do we define Hazelcast the company? See Hazelcast Company Culture.
At Hazelcast we deliver simplicity. We work hard to provide the world’s simplest and most powerful open source in-memory data grid NoSQL product that is used by thousands of developers and organizations across the world.
Are you an “A+” player? Do you like challenges? Are you passionate about coding? If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where the only limit to your growth is your own capabilities, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|