Starlight Group is looking for adept, proficient, and highly motivated full stack developers (React JS /Node JS) that can endure immense work pressure and be very dependable. The day to day task are anticipated to require around 60 hours per week for 5+ year(s) - holidays/PTO. If you do well in this role, other opportunities in the business will open up for you offering more responsibility and compensation. This is a work from home job, and we are hiring many new developers to keep up with our companies growth needs.
- Developing new user-facing features using (**ReactJS/NextJS/NodeJS**)
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers ##### Skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScriptExperience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of Isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, this is a long-term commitment.
Become a Pluralsight Author: Write React Guides From H...
Full Stack Developer