.NET Technical ArchitectPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
The .NET Technical Architect role within the Research & Development group is expected to provide development oversight, technical leadership, best-practices guidance, and mentorship to many of our staff members and towards key projects.
This hands-on all role comprises all aspects of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of new functionality, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
The .NET Technical Architect will work directly with the leadership team to define and analyze business needs, growth opportunities and will play a pivotal role in many phases of the SDLC.
- Identify and support software design and development needs for the .NET product suite
- Design, code and test project and product enhancement requests
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Provide superior customer service through effective and efficient information systems
- Provide technical expertise to develop new systems and maintain current systems
- Effective collaboration with team members
- Produce quality, timely deliverables and product solutions
- Produce detailed specifications for development, testing and implementation of product solutions
- You have at least ten years of software development experience.
- You have expert level:
- .NET development
- SQL Server developemnt
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Visual Studio, Source Control and MS Office.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|