Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
- 5800 Windward Pkwy Alpharetta, GA 30005
- 1 ADP Blvd Roseland, NJ 07068
- Git / BitBucket expertise
- Low-Level Back-End development experience, with some Front-End experience
- AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB
- Linux / Shell Scripting
- REST API
- DevOps Experience - Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Containers
Position Overview: ADP is hiring a Lead Application Developer for a team of engineers to create responsive, scalable and robust API management tools. We are using the AngularJS framework for UI tooling and for our API Proxy / Registry solutions NodeJS and MongoDB. We intend to automate the API metadata, management and life cycle through simple UIs in the next year in order to make API management and all the integrations around easy and self service for our internal partners. This is the perfect time for an enthusiastic engineer to add your knowledge of API Management, RESTful interfaces, highly scalable / mission critical design to the team so that we can deliver a robust and maintainable solution for our ADP internal partners!
- Develop server-side process (NodeJS) and UI components (AngularJS).
- Build a web-based application that will help us to create the next generation of the API gateway and Registration application.
- Build a robust application to handle heavy traffics of web services and integrate with multiple systems of record
- Experience on the MEAN stack (MongoDB, Angular.js and Node.js)
- Proficiency with REST API concept and implementation
- Understanding of Linux programming, scripting, debugging and performance tools
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with Java and related frameworks
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and tools including Jenkins and Docker.
- Preferred to have experience with Spring or alike framework.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environments.
- Experience on the API Management concept or tools.
Senior Back End Developer - Python / AWS - (Full Time/...
18-32 Web Developer (Drupal)
I2I | WALK IN DRIVE FOR CODING GEEKS !