Kentico Developer - Latin AmericaPosted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
We're looking for a strong, client-facing Kentico developer based in Latin America who works well participating on 100% distributed teams.
You'll work closely with other developers to architect and build content management and multi-channel marketing solutions for clients and our agency partners.
Experience with Kentico EMS and personalization will go a long way. We prize our ability to consult clients on the strategic use of Kentico and other digital experience management technology. Most of our Kentico implementations typically involve some type of integration with third party services, so the ability to think creatively to leverage the strengths of the CMS/EMS to make seamless integrations possible is a key requirement.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in Latin America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Work with structured content, page type definition and inheritance/content engineering (content modeling, metadata, schema, taxonomy)
- Develop widgets and web parts
- Collaborate efficiently with teammates to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal
- Direct architecture for security, performance, scale, UX, analytics, optimization
- Develop integrations to external services and software
- Author and/or perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic debugging in test and production environments
- Maintain and repair existing properties
- Kentico version upgrades
- Run, maintain Agile projects and tickets backlog in JIRA
- Help facilitate smooth DevOps
- Collaborate, learn, teach
- Staying in constant communication with team members via Slack and other communication tools.
You may be a good match for this role if ...
- Experienced in Kentico (3+ years)
- Experienced in C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC, MSSQL Server
- A great verbal and written communicator
- Able to converse in the English language. (50% fluency required)
- Solutions architecture experience.
- Preferred certifications: Kentico certification
- In-depth knowledge of IIS and Azure is preferred
- Proven hands-on contributor who can think outside the box.
- Client-facing experience.
Cultural Fit at [A]
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|
Apply to Similar Jobs
|Mobile Developer Contractor @ ClickTime
|Team Lead- Software Engineer- 100% Remote
|QA Engineer (Freelance / Contract)