Junior Game Developer - Forge of EmpiresPosted by fevrokbot 3 months ago
Start your Game Developer Career at our game Forge of Empires and be part of our agile, cross-functional and international development team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented junior gameplay developer.
- Develop and optimize game-features in languages like PHP, C++ or Haxe
- Ensure high quality of our source code through reviews, unit-tests and usage of clean code
- Collaborate with Game Designers and Artists and realize the features for browser and mobile
- Actively contribute to the whole feature development lifecycle
- Just completed your training as an IT specialist, a university degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Passionate developer and excited to learn new languages
- Good prior knowledge in object-oriented programming and first experiences in working with SQL and databases (e.g. PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Ideally familiar with agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to learn
- Team player and good communicator with fluent English language skills
- Passion for online-games
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Junior Game Developer in our new mobile game. Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV and references) as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date through our online application form at innogames.com. Your contact person for this job offer is Cagla Toksoy.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in Hamburg and Düsseldorf. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|