Junior Digital DesignerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-15 06:43:55
Are you innovative, creative, and have an attention to detail to match your enthusiasm for the creative industry? Do you want to join our small but growing team to create great products for our clients? Do you have a good sense of humor and enjoy some office banter? You may be perfect fit for us here at Bing Digital. We're looking for a junior designer to join the team to assist on project work and other design related tasks.
- We love data, so you should be able to create visually amazing designs that are conceptualised around our clients and industry data.
- Create page concepts and marketing material for the Bing Digital website and social channels
- Work alongside our Creative Director on projects and develop your skills
- Creating single page & site wide design concepts and responsive designs, wireframes, proposals and other marketing materials.
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product proposal and definition, user research, estimating timelines, design, QA and post-launch communication.
- Develop relationships with our clients, as a small team it is key that our clients feel as if they are in a partnership with us and not just hired help.
- Manage your workflow from project work to product updates for our existing client websites and other channels.
- Formal qualifications aren't how we hire here at Bing Digital, it's all about the strength of your portfolio and experience.
- A deep understanding of UX and web usability
- Be able to demonstrate a varied portfolio including multi discipline projects.
- Experience of working in a design agency is a bonus
- Have a strong working knowledge of the Adobe suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Posses outstanding attention to detail in layout and visual elements.
- Have strong layout and typography skills and be able to work with a brands colour pallet or creating a new one from scratch.
- Experience in looking through analytical data would be a big benefit as our projects are data driven rather than purely trend driven
- Be a confident communicator whether it be on the phone or in person.
Who you should be
- Have a real passion for the design and digital industry
- Be somebody who wants to create a product for our clients that not only looks amazing but also performs inline with their targets and goals
- Be able to work as part of a team while being comfortable taking the lead on a project if needed
- Be able to balance creative concepts with real world restrictions and project budgets.
- Be able to take constructive criticism and instruction from the team. We're one team at Bing Digital
- Want to learn and develop your skills as a designer
- Be comfortable liaising directly with our clients and taking part in design presentation meetings.
- Be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Be efficient in managing your time effectively during projects to ensure timelines and budgets are kept in check.
- Not be a 9-5 clock watcher, you should be willing to put in the time that is required to complete tasks and projects.
- We like to have fun and banter in the Bing Digital office, so having a sense of humour is a must.
- Competitive Salary
- Company contribution pension scheme – “it’s never too early to start saving for your retirement”
- Private Health Insurance
- Relaxed Dress Code (expect for client appointments)
- Attractive individual training budget
- For right candidate you can work from your home studio, although we would prefer you in our office.
- Being part of a growing, informal and fun team who work to create amazing products for our clients.
Is this position for you? If you feel you’re the right individual for Bing Digital, and you’re interested in building on your experiences and taking your career to the next level with a fun, passionate and hard-working team then we want to hear from you!
Email your portfolio (online or PDF), cover letter and salary expectations to our Creative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our offices are currently in Boughton Monchelsea however we are having a new office built in Smarden. We're planning to move into the new offices in August.
A word to Recruitment Agency’s, we’ve always found our own brilliant staff. Please don’t waste your time and ours by getting in touch. Thank you.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|