Are you passionate about developing and creating mobile and web applications? If so, then LivePerson is looking for you!
LivePerson is currently seeking a Java Script Developer to join our R&D team based out of our Alpharetta, GA office.
ContactAtOnce! (CAO!), a LivePerson company, humanizes OEM, directory, auto dealership sites and classified providers by allowing online and mobile shoppers to directly connect with customer care professionals… and turning site and mobile visitors into leads for advertisers. The CAO! service is the go-to chat provider in the Automotive network, with customers including Autotrader, Motors.co.uk, Volvo UK and Arnold Clark Group. We are part of a global, innovative tech company, with more than 1,000 employees and 12 offices worldwide. Our values of “Be an Owner” and “Help Others” drive our company culture and connect our global network of employees and customers. (NASDAQ: LPSN)
What You Will Own?
- Join a strong team in a highly dynamic environment that works in scrum and agile methodologies
- Lead topics and designs in a highly technological environment with complex architectures
- Work closely with UX teams and Product Management to define and build the optimal user experience for our web UI
What You Need for Success?
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of web client-side development
- Strong Passion for front-end development
- Expert understanding of core front-end web technologies
- Deep knowledge and understanding of client-side architecture and experience in building large scale web applications
- Technologies – Native JS, HTML5, web APIs, advanced CSS, web standards
- Experience in XHR, JSONP and AJAX applications
- Experience with JS frameworks: backbone, marionette, require.js, node.js - Advantage
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|