2017-06-22 15:25:19 True True
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only seeking teammates in European timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
What skills are we looking for?
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually based on your experience and skill-level. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS best practices and obsessed with writing self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components, whom people can look up to for help or guidance.
- Strong knowledge of modern browser technologies, cross-browser compatibility issues, and client-side performance considerations.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial and Git.
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus, but not required: CSS pre-processors, React, Vue, Python (or any similar back-end language), PostgreSQL, Redis and Nginx
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party provider.
Job not active
7 months ago
3 months ago