Headquarters: Nashville, TN
RotoGrinders.com is the Daily Fantasy Sports Authority. We provide expert analysis and research tools that help people become winning fantasy sports players.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate developer to work on our industry leading tools such as Lineup Builder, PlateIQ, and DFS Analyzer.
This is a full-time, remote opportunity. Being a sports fan and familiarity with fantasy sports is a plus, but not a requirement. If you're a self-starter who has coded your own tools to scratch an itch or streamline some aspect of your daily routine, then we're looking for you!
Who you are as a developer:
- You have experience using JS front-end frameworks such as React or Angular in production.
- You have used NodeJS to develop a web application or API
- You care deeply about the quality of your code and its maintainability/reusability.
- You constantly put yourself in the end user's shoes, and will provide your opinion about how something should work.
It's a bonus if you have experience with:
- PHP, Laravel
- UI/UX design
- Amazon Web Services - S3, Lambda, EC2
- agile methodologies such as Scrum
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, 3 weeks paid vacation, flexible scheduling, and sane work hours. Moreover, you will be a key contributor on a team that takes pride in its creations, values its process, and enjoys tackling challenging problems.
This position is open to US based applicants only. RotoGrinders is headquartered in Nashville and you can choose to work remotely or relocate to Nashville with assistance from RotoGrinders. We use Slack as our virtual office and you would communicate regularly with remote and in-office teammates.
If this seems like a good fit, click here and tell us some more about yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply: Visit https://docs.google.com/a/rotogrinders.com/forms/d/1mmzFh1KC9qIAqVIl8lRpP81JINLKkIsseFc-lbH5Mzk
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|