Growth MarketerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-19 18:00:59
This is an opportunity to join the marketing team at a self-funded, fast growing startup that’s on a mission to help bloggers earn a living from their craft. If you love promoting high quality content, building relationships, creating ad campaigns, and generally working to grow awareness of a brand, you’ll be a great fit for this role.
The marketing team’s goal is to build a powerful brand that speaks to our customers while creating a growth trajectory for the company that allows us to continue to invest in our product, our team, and our customers.
ConvertKit is email marketing software for professional bloggers. We have 14,000 paying customers, send 200 million emails per month, and are growing revenue quickly.
Think of ConvertKit as the power of Infusionsoft, but easier to use than MailChimp. We're a remote team of 24+ people in 10 states and 6 countries. We hire A-players and treat them like A-players because we believe in the power of great company culture to help us grow.
As a ConvertKit Growth Marketer, you’ll be responsible for driving traffic to our marketing site. Measures of success include creating opportunities to tell the ConvertKit story through media, guest posts, and guest interviews; generating growth for our email list; and driving traffic to our content and brand marketing projects. Like everyone on the team, it’s always your job to help the company meet our growth goals and to treat our customers like they’re the reason we exist (because they are!).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Brainstorm, create, and manage ad campaigns
- Write, edit, and send promotional emails; manage the email traffic calendar
- Pitch traditional and online media on relevant stories to promote the ConvertKit story or individual marketing projects
- Pitch podcast hosts of interview shows to have thought leaders from the ConvertKit team onto their show
- Pitch large bloggers on guest post ideas to be written by the ConvertKit team
- Work with the editorial team to keep an eye toward SEO for all blog content
- Republish popular blog articles on appropriate sites to increase reach
- Schedule social media posts to promote key marketing content and projects
- Work with the customer success team to promote helpful knowledgebase articles
- When appropriate, work with the sales team to promote affiliate challenges and webinars to the ConvertKit audience
The right person for this position will have:
- Enthusiasm and belief in the ConvertKit mission
- A passion for the iterative growth process required to find new growth opportunities.
- Minimum one year experience in growth marketing for startups OR at least one case study showing your proven ability to increase exposure and awareness for a brand or project.
- Familiarity with growth experimentation frameworks and general knowledge of common growth channels for startups.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with others and initiate consistent communication across teams.
- A genuine desire to build meaningful relationships within the ConvertKit team, including the ability to drive constructive conflict that leads to great ideas and positive outcomes.
- Expertise in building and growing genuine relationships with partners, media, and content creators.
- A deep understanding of the blogging industry.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to pitch ideas, tell powerful stories, and sell our vision.
- Comfort in working as part of a remote team.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries
- Generous equipment budget
- Work from anywhere
- Bi-annual team retreats
- 3 weeks paid vacation (With a 4th week added after one year with the team)
- 7 paid holidays
- 3 sick days
- $1,000 yearly vacation bonus
- 401K with match
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|