Skift, the best travel media company on the planet is seeking a Temporary Graphic Designer to assist Skift’s Senior Designer on various client-related and internal design projects. In this supporting role you will work on a wide range of projects including report layouts, banner campaigns and presentation decks, and will be involved in brainstorms, edits, and design concept meetings.
If you’re an energetic team player, passionate about graphic design who thrives in a very fast paced, entrepreneurial environment this is the place for you! The right candidate will have a bright, bold and modern design aesthetic. No stuffy corporate design here!
Candidate Must Have The following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of design experience
- Knowledge of typography and design hierarchy
- Familiar with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to intake and implement feedback with accuracy
- Obsessive attentiveness to detail; highly organized
- Basic knowledge of Keynote and Google Slides is a plus
- Basic HTML, Premiere Pro,or After Effects skills is a plus
- B2B/trade design experience; travel industry experience is a plus
- Daily/regular check in’s with the Senior Designer
- Assist on a variety of presentations, client campaigns, house ads, designed PDF documents, buttons and other projects and tasks as assigned
Candidates without an online or hard copy portfolio will not be considered. This contract will run three months from July through September.
Please submit resumes and portfolios to email@example.com, and title the email “Graphic Designer Temp Position”