Global Compensation ManagerPosted by fevrokbot 2 months ago
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world’s data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what’s possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We’re looking for a Manager or Senior Manager, Global Compensation to join our fast-growing globally distributed team. You have a “can-do” attitude, love to learn, are organized, collaborative, highly analytical and passionate about your work.
As the first internal member of our Comp team at Elastic we will look to you to develop and scale our global compensation program. An ability to roll up your sleeves while keeping our overall strategic objectives top of mind is critical for success in this role. You’ll be partnering closely with leadership to lay the groundwork for our long-term vision and direction around strategic compensation program delivery. Ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment. A great sense of humor doesn’t hurt.
- Overall responsibility for managing the planning, design and administration of our global compensation programs
- Work collaboratively with our global team to gain trust and ensure alignment on compensation strategy
- Perform job evaluations, conduct market surveys, collect and analyze market data and maintain salary survey data
- Accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate HR Ops, recruiters, managers, and executives on pay decisions, policies and guidelines
- Be the compensation expert in the following areas: base salary, market pricing, variable pay, equity programs, data analysis, research and cost modeling
Skills & Experience:
- 8-10+ years of experience in a professional, fast-paced environment. A strong background in Compensation, Mathematics, Finance, or Statistics preferred
- Minimum of 5 years progressive Human Resources and compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, innovative business solutions to clients’ challenges
- Proven experience conducting global pay market analysis and building out global compensation plans (base, bonus, equity), preferably for a fast-growing software company
- Problem solving skills through the use of data and analytics
- Ability to roll up your sleeves while remaining focused on the big picture
- Experience delivering Compensation training to serve internal business teams
- Desire to learn new things and not afraid of change
- Hands-on data mining and modeling skills; MS Excel expert!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|