FullStack developer / DevOps
Metrological is quickly growing (inter-)nationally and therefore we are looking for expansion of our current team with a FullStack developer / DevOps.
What will you do?
- The daily activities range from data modeling to implementation, from web sockets to server architecture and the resolution of possible production problems.
- As a FullStack developer / Dev Ops you work with different techniques, such as NodeJS, Linux, Nginx, Redis, ElasticSearch, MySQL and AngularJS.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or similar technical area is a must;
- Relevant experience as a full stack developer / dev op is a must;
- Experience with NodeJS, Redis, nginx en ElasticSearch is a plus;
- You have an excellent command of the English language, in word and in writing;
- Furthermore, you are accurate, structured and a team player, who is able to work independently and take on responsibilities.
Our dedicated team working in a tech-challenging environment:
You will become a part of the development team (consisting of 40 dedicated team members, including App Developers, Testers, Graphic Designers and Backend / Framework Developers) and are responsible for the development and maintenance of all backend services for our TV Appstore and associated TV Applications.
The Appstore is continuously under development as we are glad to supply innovative products to our customers. In addition to innovation, the challenge lies mainly in the code-technical aspect and the maintenance of the cloud architecture. There is an extensive cloud architecture with> 99.99% uptime that serves more than 100TB of data per month worldwide and has to handle 2500 requests per second at peak times.
Why are we the best company to currently work?
- Metrological is a very innovative and dynamic company in the TV industry.
- The office is located in the heart of Rotterdam and can best be described as a modern and inspiring work environment with an informal but professional atmosphere.
- With a close-knit team of over 60 young and ambitious employees, the company works daily on the (continued) development of the Appstore for TV operators.
- Metrological is growing fast so the internal (growth) possibilities are virtually unlimited. We offer you a position in which you can relinquish your creativity and work on the product of the future. You work in an inspiring environment with the latest equipment, so you can get the best out of yourself.
Do you want to contribute to the success of Metrological? Send your resume via this link and we get in touch with you within 2 working days.