ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a 100% remote position. We prefer to hire people from Europe and Asia because of team collaboration, all of our current development team is in Asia or Europe and so it is unlikely (although not impossible) that we will hire in north or south america.
You will be working from home with mostly flexible hours although you will need to attend the team meeting which is at approximately 8:30am GMT and to work for 3 hours after this time for team collaboration (This is 3:30am to 6:30am New York time, so you can see that’s the reason we are not likely to hire in north, central or south america).
You also agree to use our time tracking software while at work. This will be the basis of your payment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
You will be working in a team of around 10 other developers. You will be working on complex bugs and feature improvements for the software. The software is Time Tracking software for remote teams.
You will work with databases with millions of records and hundreds of thousands requests per day. You are going to get involved into continuous integration processes, different branching models for version control and strict coding standards.
TO BE A BEST FIT FOR THIS JOB YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Experience with google chrome extensions development and google chrome API
- Good experience with jQuery libraries
- Good experience with angular or vue js library
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js is a plus
- Good experience with version control tools - github
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Good understanding of how REST services works and have experience implementing such
- Please take this two question 5-10 minute multiple choice test:
- You will go through an interview and paid trial work if you pass the test.
Time Doctor is a time tracking and productivity tool. Our software can be used by an individual or a team to track time for tasks and monitor computer activity, such as taking screenshots while you’re working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity and track web app and website usage.
We have a team of over 65 people working 100% remotely in 8 different countries. More about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html