Full Stack Software EngineerPosted by fevrokbot 5 months ago 2017-06-14 18:49:50
Redox is an engineering-first company, building the future of healthcare information exchange. We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our small and fast-paced team. In this position, you'll be creating the communication platform used by the entire healthcare software developer community.
At Redox, we have a culture of trust, transparency and tireless personal growth.
Please Apply If You Are:
- Passionate about solving complex problems and doing good
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to learn
- Experienced programming in some language
- A good listener who shows respect to your colleagues
- A believer in asking for forgiveness, not permission
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Ship elegant code
- Ship functional features
- Ship features often
- Develop for the future
- Manage your own work, yet collaborate and support your fellow team members
- Shipping and maintaining large-scale HA cloud applications
- Developing/Authoring APIs or Data Schemas
- Healthcare Experience/Interest
- Infrastructure or AWS Experience
We use Angular on the front-end and node on the backend; Postgres for our main DB store and Redis to manage coordinating among our various processes. We are committed to unit testing, peer code review, and continuous deployment. Check out our full stack here.
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|