Full Stack PHP DeveloperPosted by fevrokbot 2 months ago
Research.com is a fully-funded, growing company that provides automotive consumers with all the research tools needed to assist in purchasing a new or used vehicle. We collect all available data and present in an easy-to-navigate platform. Our aim is to build a community that can be the complete, one-stop source for all automotive related questions using up-to-date data and real-life experience.
Because of our recent successes, we are expanding to open an office in Oakland, CA by late-summer 2017. Until then, our SF Bay Area team will work remotely with our Las Vegas main office.
If you are an experienced and ambitious Full-Stack PHP developer/programmer with strong programming fundamentals and the ability to adopt new frameworks as needed we want to hear from you.
In exchange for your dedication and talents, we offer a competitive salary and benefits, a collegial, fun work environment and projects to challenge your current skills.
As part of our team, you will work closely with creative design and back-end developers to create PHP based websites.
Tasks include brainstorming creative ways to leverage existing and new features and functionality, research Internet concepts, technologies and industry trends.
- At least 3 years of experience with PHP
- LAMP is a must
- Excellent skills in Advanced PHP
- Knowledge of best practices, cross-browser compatibility and developing for mobile environments
- Familiar with subversion/source control specifically Git
- Experience with high volume systems, building maintainable and scalable code and databases
- Familiarity with Ubuntu
- Familiarity with A/B testing
Non-Technical Requirements, but equally important:
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through to successful completion
- Work effectively with other development team members
- Efficient and thorough work habits
If you have the above skills and proven industry experience and want to join a team that values your input, please send your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and include PHP Developer Oakland in the subject line.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, Oakland|