Full-stack Engineer (Angular 2/React, Angular.js, Node.js, AWS)Posted by fevrokbot 1 month ago
SemanticBits is looking for a full-stack engineer to help us build modern digital health services. The project involves implementing highly interactive and modern web interfaces with Angular/React that will be used by health care providers across the country. The system is backed by Node.js business services implemented in a microservices paradigm. Some of these services will be exposed for public consumption through API Umbrella. The system will support upwards of hundreds of concurrent users. The project will be implemented using an Agile, Scrum-based process that includes Sprint Planning/Review/Retrospectives and daily stand-ups. The team uses human-centered design approaches led by a talented Visual Designer to implement highly modern, usable interfaces.
To view more or apply for this position, please visit semanticbits.workable.com
- Experience with NoSQL highly desired, experience with MongoDB preferred
- Experience with developing backend microservices using Node.js
- Experience with AWS highly preferred
- Experience developing front-end web user interfaces with Angular is required, React is also acceptable
- Experience with Test-Driven Development using automated testing frameworks such as Mocha, Karma, Jasmine and Protractor
- Experience with DevOps, including Continuous Integration with Jenkins and Continuous Deployment with Puppet and CloudFormation a plus
- Expertise working as part of a dynamic, interactive Agile team developing and delivering digital services
- Ability to work with and coordinate with other developers using digital tools such as Slack and HipChat
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
- Experience working in Linux
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
SemanticBits designs and develops software for the health and life sciences industry. We have domain expertise in biomedicine and understand the challenges that medical professionals face when managing and sharing data. And, we have the technical skills to create sophisticated semantic-based systems that are easy to use. Our company is run by software engineers, and we know how to build software that works. Software developed by SemanticBits helps in conducting clinical trials across the country that are helping save lives every day. Our software is being used to help decide treatments using genomic data. Our software is making a difference. We are agile, driven, and foster creativity. We have long-term projects and low employee turnover rate. SemanticBits hires people interested in opportunities that go beyond mere job descriptions. Our employees work in a dynamic environment because we respect the talents of every member of our team and encourage creative solutions. We believe in what we are doing ---- helping in the fight to cure diseases --- and we hire people who are passionate about taking this challenge head on.
SemanticBits is a company that continues to grow not only in its size, but even more so in its professional reputation and prestige. We take pride in our close-knit team of highly talented individuals who work with cutting-edge technologies to find new solutions that address complicated problems in the health and life sciences domain. Our company offers an open work environment that encourages thinking aloud and communicating freely. At SemanticBits, there is no big corporate hierarchy; we, as a team, work together to achieve our goals. We foster a warm and friendly environment with regular happy hours, free coffee and snacks, and monthly brown-bag sessions.
Salary & Benefits
- Generous base salary
- Three weeks of PTO
- Excellent health benefits program (Medical, dental and vision)
- Education and conference reimbursement
- 401k retirement plan. We contribute 3% of base salary irrespective of employee's contribution
- 100% paid short-term and long-term disability
- 100% paid life insurance
- Casual Working Environment
- Flexible Office Hours
- Unlimited Coffee & Snacks
SemanticBits, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and embraces workplace diversity.
|Job Details||Job Requirements|
|Monthly Salary||Unspecified||Seniority Level||Not Applicable|
|Employment Type||Full Time||Vacancies||0|
|Location||United States, California, California City|