ATD is the world’s largest association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. But, ATD isn't your typical association. We are big, forward-thinking, and business-oriented - all focused around serving our members, clients and industry.
ATD is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer who will play a key role in our Technology team. We are looking for a talented, energetic and self-motivated individual to build, enhance and support the association’s applications, web sites and integrations. This is a full-time, non-remote position located in Alexandria, VA.
- Create and maintain all aspects of backend and web-based applications in a variety of environments.
- Utilize a multitude of technologies and development techniques to deliver advanced, progressive features to applications.
- Continually seek ways to leverage and deploy cutting-edge technology to gain a competitive advantage for the association
- Provide insight to help navigate the Technology department’s strategic, multi-year roadmap
- Aid in development and adoption of best practices for development solutions
- Act as technical owner of assigned projects and products, providing technical direction wherever necessary
- Stay current on emerging technologies
- Create and maintain relevant technical documentation and version control for assigned projects and products
- Other duties as assigned
Experience Needed to be Successful in this Role:
- Proficient at developing and consuming web services (e.g. RESTful)
- Proficient with CSS
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with content management systems
- Exposure to AWS environment
- Experience with association management systems (AMS) is a plus – specifically Personify
- At least 5 years of development experience with front and back end technologies
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town Alexandria, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
ATD is an EOE/M/F/D/V/SO employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.
Through exceptional learning and performance, we create a world that works better.