BEWERBEN SICH BEI DECATHLON
You will support the UX team with your sense of good design and UX, bringing your creativity to bear on various projects and taking on a range of interdisciplinary tasks. You will improve our different digital channels on an ongoing basis through your work in development and design. You will work at our headquarters in Plochingen (near Stuttgart).
Be a part of our success story in Plochingen (near Stuttgart) as our new
Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
As Frontend Developer you will be responsible for ...
- implementing modern front-end principles through open web standards and modern web technology to ensure the best user experience across different end devices.
- collaborating closely with our web marketing executives by offering advice and assistance with creating concepts, with a good eye for detail.
- working with version control to fix bugs and conflicts as new features are rolled out on the website. constantly improving the performance of our applications, while keeping an eye on the impact of your work on them.
- optimising our digital channels and maintaining ongoing exchange with our international teams.
- expanding our automated release process (CI) and quality assurance.
You are ...
- enthusiastic about sport.
- a front-end developer with a degree in Computer Science or a background in which you have successfully completed comparable training.
- familiar with responsive design and digital media, with an eye for creative aesthetics.
- experienced with APIs such as REST.
- motivated by challenges and teamwork.
- proactive, results-oriented, independent.
- good at communicating, with good to very good English skills. German is not a must have.
We are looking forward to receiving your application, with a selection of your best work.
Apply now via the application form or at: www.decathlon-karriere.de